Return and Exchange Policy
Mike Crivello???s Camera Centers wishes to ensure that each of our customers is completely satisfied with their purchase. If, for some reason, you wish to return or exchange your purchase you may do so within 14 days of shipment of the item. All returns must be accompanied by a ???Return Authorization Number??? along with a copy of the sales receipt. The item may be exchanged for another item or we will issue a refund for the full purchase price (excluding shipping) in the same method as payment was originally made. For returns of manufacturer's defective merchandise, the shipping charge will be refunded along with the purchase price.
In order to be returned or exchanged an item must:
- Be in original manufacturer???s condition with all components and manuals returned, all packaging intact, any warranties left blank or unregistered, any software unopened.
- No portion of the box (UPC codes, serial numbers, etc.) can be cut out.
To return an item:
Call 1-866-941-4303, 1-262-782-4303 or email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a return approval and RA#.
Include RA# with copy of invoice and item in original manufacturer???s packaging, with all accessories, manuals, software and blank warranty cards enclosed
Ship item(s) in separate shipping container (do not put label on manufacturer???s packaging) with RA# visible on the shipping label.
Insure product for appropriate value (we are not responsible for lost or damaged items).
Ship using a traceable method.
- There are no returns or exchanges on consumable items
(film, chemistry, paper, bulbs, memory cards).
- No returns or exchanges on books, tapes, CD???s, DVD???s
once original packaging has been opened.
- No returns on special orders.
Defective items are subject to manufacturer???s warranty policies and repair or replacement is subject to their discretion.